Thursday, December 23, 2010

My strange experience

Be aware of the people who often come in the name of the lord.
As shared by my cousin I got to know a person who got converted in 1978 and says that he is doing the ministry.When I was talking he started bombarding me with the word of God saying you are in confusion because of various doctrines.I was shocked in that way cause the people who know me.They can say that I don't mingle in doctrinal differences and I stick to the word of God.He was speaking to me as a prophet sent by the lord but all the things which he shard was not for me then I came to know that he misunderstood me with some other person.
Not let me tell you the real problem of sharing about ourselves with others.
1.They will collect the matter and go to the person and share as if they got the message from the lord.
2.These people come with a deceiving spirit and try to focus our life from God to an Individual.
3.They will try to have the relationship for monitory benefit.
What we need to do.
Ask for the discernment of spirit and be victorious in this evil world.

No comments:

Post a Comment