Monday, January 3, 2011

I want to see believers without DEBT

Let me wish you for this year and also share the thought given by our lord.
Most of all who are closely related to me know how the lord took me out from the bondage of DEBT.If not you can visit the link to know about me http://serahindia.com.
I have seen many believers facing the problem of DEBT and they don't want to share with others.I have counseled many believers and seen them coming out of this curse.Let me share the common perspective.

1.Can I live a DEBT free life?Most of them say know after changing the attitude now they do as per my advice as well as with prayers I have seen the lord helping them out from this clutch.
Are you in DEBT feel free to mail me at jivi.jebaraj@gmail.com or call me at 9840087469.Your details will be kept secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment